The Foo Café roadshow has toured our partners and will now finally have an after work at Foo Café itself. LearningToSleep presents a highly relevant topic.
Bad sleep and stress are huge problems in society and also a source to other diseases like depression, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. But there are ways to prevent both stress and sleeping problems and also ways to get early warnings in order not to get seriously ill. Learning to sleep has been working with these issues for over 10 years and is today one of the leading companies in Europe when it comes to treatment of sleeping disorder and prevention of stress. Listen to their experts and take the first step towards a more stressless day and better sleep.
We will cover
- Introduction, who are Learning to Sleep
- Stress, why do we get stressed and what happens in the body
- Sleep, why do we sleep bad and what happens when we don’t get enough sleep
- Some advice - what can I do in order to sleep better and stress less
- Summing up, what should be the next step for me
17.30 -17.45 – Meet & Greet
17.45 -18.30 – Presentation
18.30 -19.00 – Break with something to eat and drink
19.00 - 20.00 – Discussions, questions and answers
Micael is the CEO of Learning to Sleep a Swedish company working with treatment of
sleeping disorder. He is a frequent speaker around sleep, stress and how bad sleeping
behaviour has affected especially the tech industry.