One of the primary objectives of Foo Café is to nurture and facilitate user groups. Why? Because today's user groups are a main vehicle of continuing education in the world of IT and beyond. Having grown organically amongst people who are passionate about their field of study. Yet in today's current climate, many groups are experiencing growing pains in large part due to the time required for the ongoing coordination of such events. It is usually left in one person's lap to secure a venue, sponsorship and promotion. Enter Foo Café, which serves multiple offerings to the user group including:
* Rooms of all sizes in a neutral space in which to learn and share outfitted with essentials for successful meet-ups such as amplification, projectors, a stage, tables, chairs etc...
* Administrative assistance - Foo Café can provide organization and coordination so the user group and it's chief orgnizer can focus on the content and education for its fellow members.
* Sponsorship acquisition - Foo Café offers assistance in connecting organization with interested partners that want to be affiliated with the passionate spirit of user groups, creating a win/win situation for all involved.
* Online booking - it couldn't be easier to secure space and time at Foo Café. Online booking saves the group organizer time from having to chase an appropriate venue to meet at an affordable price. Foo Cafe is a tailored fit for groups.
* Marketing - affiliating your group with Foo Café ensures that you will double your marketing value. Your group gains exposure to your target audience in tandem with your own marketing campaigns, increasing opportunites for exposure to future members.
* Grow your group's visibility, in person and online.
* Access to Foo Café's network and contact list. Few people in the region have the breadth of connectivity as Foo Cafe. Want to invite aspeaker that would be perfect for your next meet up's topic of the evening but don't have their phone number? Chances are that Foo Café just might!